Bcps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

legrita

New Mommy
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to ACCP for the review?
Anyone plan on taking BCPS it this year?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, there are other threads focused on this topic

I am also planning to take BCPS this year. I checked the ACCP website and the course material will be available in June. I am going to buy the online course material in June. However, I was wondering if anyone would like to share the 2008 material.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know those stats calculations and pharmacoeconomics that many people blow off?

Yeah.... they came back with a vengence this year.

Are you eligible to take the bcps if you did not complete a residency, and have not worked as a clinical pharmacist either?

Are you eligible to take the bcps if you did not complete a residency, and have not worked as a clinical pharmacist either?
How about you learn go to the BPS website ( http://www.bpsweb.org/01_About.html ) and find out for yourself, what the requirements are?

Oh, and Google is your friend. Learn it, love it, use it.

srsly. Let's take an exam to show what a competent practitioner I am, but ask a bunch of yahoo internet strangers on what prerequisites allow me to take such an exam!

You should have ignored the question if you didn't have any meaningful reply!:eek:

Why were you not capable of finding the answer on your own in the 1st place?

And to answer your question...
-being able to use Google is a requirement, so ...no you don't qualify.

You should have ignored the question if you didn't have any meaningful reply!:eek:

How did you make it through pharmacy school if you require that all information be not only chewed and pre-digested, but also put in your mouth and your throat stroked so you don't even have to swallow? I even gave you the website, instead of just telling you to use Google, which I should have done. Come on, I don't believe you are a pharmacist. Pharmacists are great at finding information, that's what we are all about, and you failed that. Twice.

Lol... people are such douche's..

Anyone going to ACCP for the review?
Anyone plan on taking BCPS it this year?

I am planning on taking BCPS this year....but not going to the ACCP review. I plan to buy the study materials though.

Why were you not capable of finding the answer on your own in the 1st place?

And to answer your question...
-being able to use Google is a requirement, so ...no you don't qualify.

Lol...I see you are still a student. How about wait till you are a licensed Pharmacist before running your mouth.

How did you make it through pharmacy school if you require that all information be not only chewed and pre-digested, but also put in your mouth and your throat stroked so you don't even have to swallow? I even gave you the website, instead of just telling you to use Google, which I should have done. Come on, I don't believe you are a pharmacist. Pharmacists are great at finding information, that's what we are all about, and you failed that. Twice.

Smart Ass. so you think because you provided a website, that give you the right to a condescending reply? wow...you must be a really miserable person.