1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

BCSC Book Club Question

Discussion in 'Ophthalmology: Eye Physicians & Surgeons' started by DLJD, Nov 23, 2005.

1. DLJD

DLJD Junior Member

Andrew,

When do you anticipate the first draft of the study guide for "High Yield Facts for Ophthalmology" being completed.

Any chance of summer, 2006?

Thanks

2. Andrew_Doan

Andrew_Doan Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
    Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    That's the plan!

Actually, while the above authors are cranking through their material, Ben Glasgow and I are developing a FREE online board review course. I've recruited a major technology guru who is now our Chief Operating Officer. We're going to roll-out many educational tools for you all!

More to come!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    DLJD

DLJD Junior Member

Dr. Doan,

Any new updates regarding the date of publication for High Yield Facts for Ophthalmology (BCSC review notes)?

4. Andrew_Doan

Attending Physician
    We had several residents working on this, but they haven't sent me any drafts yet. I'm now learning towards an online board review instead.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Andrew_Doan

Attending Physician
  6. plasticbuddy

plasticbuddy Member
    7+ Year Member

7. Andrew_Doan

Attending Physician
    People never worked on it. However, I am currently working with an author to release a book that will contain high-yield concepts in outline format with a color atlas. There will be more info about this series of books this year!