Be careful about valueMD forum!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry for repetitive threads, can the moderator delete this thread, I misplaced this one here? Sorry again..

Members don't see this ad.

so... are you just trolling that forum and inciting a flame war here?

Members don't see this ad :)
innanep.jpg

so... are you just trolling that forum and inciting a flame war here?

No, I am informing the people about how their moneys and lives can be sucked by ValueMD professionals. Its not about DO schools and not interesting for you, but definitely useful for the prospectives who are checking ValueMD to get some information for their futures. You definitely must not get inflamed, but you must know. Thats information, not a war or something meaningless.

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the prospectives!

kids.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Why not call them "premeds." Is english not your first language?

Not to look like communists by always suppressing the unwanted voices, instead of banning me, now ValueMD makes my posts invisible to everybody other than me. In my posts I warn people about how they can be catered to the agencies and schools which suck the moneys of the prospectives, and funnel some of it to ValueMD.

All forums have this option at the admin's disposal.

We just don't know when we see it, because, well, we don't see it.

No, I am informing the people about how their moneys and lives can be sucked by ValueMD professionals. Its not about DO schools and not interesting for you, but definitely useful for the prospectives who are checking ValueMD to get some information for their futures. You definitely must not get inflamed, but you must know. Thats information, not a war or something meaningless.

DONT tell me what to do
No-meme-rage-face.jpg

Not to look like communists by always suppressing the unwanted voices, instead of banning me, now ValueMD makes my posts invisible to everybody other than me. In my posts I warn people about how they can be catered to the agencies and schools which suck the moneys of the prospectives, and funnel some of it to ValueMD.

They simply dont want the prospectives to wake up with an insightful post or turmoil! ValueMD and its personnel want only their moneys, the moneys of the prospectives, and the future of those kids is not their concern. Its outright a dirty business which is run over prospectives.

Maybe your posts are visible but everybody is ignoring you?

Prospectives? Its always good to have information. Bad guys dont get tired of sucking our bloods, why shall we dont tell/know it?

A simpler solution would be to encourage them to visit SDN.

Maybe your posts are visible but everybody is ignoring you?

Why shall they do that, to lose? Do you really think that one can disregard a message that tells how s/he is being cheated as much as $200-300K?

A simpler solution would be to encourage them to visit SDN.

I considered that as well, but I didnt want to get SDN into this mess. People would think that I was a member of SDN and try to get ValueMD down for the good of SDN.. you see? I didnt want to get SDN in ValueMD for that reason..

Why shall they do that, to lose? Do you really think that one can disregard a message that tells how s/he is being cheated as much as $200-300K?

Yes. If you keep spamming it out for no apparent reason and without any context.

Yes. If you keep spamming it out for no apparent reason and without any context.

I definitely didnt spam and it had serious information, not garbage .. but the kids couldnt even see it, its immediately suppressed! If you want to steal something, do you let the owner know it before? :laugh:

I considered that as well, but I didnt want to get SDN into this mess. People would think that I was a member of SDN and try to get ValueMD down for the good of SDN.. you see? I didnt want to get SDN in ValueMD for that reason..

Okay... are you trying to recruit SDN members to wage a war against misinformation on ValueMD? If so, good luck.

Thanks, it made me smile and relieved a little.. and again I remembered back how he would brazenly shamelessly come to me to Istanbul with his family and look at my face!!! I cant believe that this ValueMD "beach" could run a business over all of us brazenly, earn money over all of us, over a very cheap business, and didnt give any clue!!! And he would come to me, get in my honorable home and look at my face!!!!!!!!

Thanks, it made me smile and relieved a little.. and again I remembered back how he would brazenly shamelessly come to me to Istanbul with his family and look at my face!!! I cant believe that this ValueMD "beach" could run a business over all of us brazenly, earn money over all of us, over a very cheap business, and didnt give any clue!!! And he would come to me, get in my honorable home and look at my face!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, Leeloo from Fifth Element makes more sense in that first scene than you are.

Why are you posting this here? Create a different account on ValueMD and if they track IP addresses, use a VPN or Tor.

In all seriousness, Leeloo from Fifth Element makes more sense in that first scene than you are.

Why are you posting this here? Create a different account on ValueMD and if they track IP addresses, use a VPN or Tor.

I know I can do that. But why do you wait for my posts to take you as the center? If you dont find it meaningful for yourself, just move on, hm? Isnt it better :p It makes sense, but not for you.

I know I can do that. But why do you wait for my posts to take you as the center? If you dont find it meaningful for yourself, just move on, hm? Isnt it better :p It makes sense, but not for you.

I'm bored on a train, and anything I've commented on shows up on my iPhone when there's a new post.

I'm bored on a train, and anything I've commented on shows up on my iPhone when there's a new post.

Well, at least honest.. thats better than dealing with prostitutes pretending priests.

Can you PM me to tell me how to do this? I have the iPhone app but would love I know how to turn this feature on. :)

Jesus Christ.

Yeah yeah.. those sales guys in ValueMD were employing Jesus too.. to make sales of course.. first sell yourself, gain trust and respect of the people, then you can sell anything!

Can you PM me to tell me how to do this? I have the iPhone app but would love I know how to turn this feature on. :)

In the Latest section, just click the "Participated" tab instead of the "Unread" one.

If you see a list of forums instead of posts, just click the tab again.

Pull down to refresh.

i've actually wondered this about sdn, too. most of the banner ads on sdn are from carib schools. that explains the noticeable pro-carib status on sdn, amiright??? this is a huge conspiracy where "adcoms" and "fellows" and "residents" and "doctors" and "medical students" promote the carib. it's so obvious.

They claim to be those characters, we dont know at which desk of the sales department of which organization they operate from! Worse than that, there are really med students who are actually losers. They know too that they wont be able to make it to a quality position in US, so they live on our necks as leechs!

Ya its very much understandable to get ads and sponsorship and earn money over us. Whenever we visit these forums we get their prices some more high, OK, I am happy with making this contribution. But in any case to make the low-tier agencies and schools look good, and to cater the kids to them is a dirty business! I dont know how the ethical stance of SDN is, but in ValueMD if you give ad or sponsor a forum, then they try really very hard to cover up your negative aspects and make you shine.

As for Carib.s, all of those by-passing schools are running a business. Carib.s are by-passing US system, Ireland by-passes UK system, HMI/Lublin, Silesia et al. tries to by-pass again the US system, but cant succeed most of the time. They are rather professional platforms, not academical.

They're simply sun-of-a-beachs yaa! Just checked how far they closed my connection to other ValuMD members, yes, just as I thought, they dont only close to write thread or post, they also closed all of the doors to send PM/e-mail/profile wall, everything to avoid communication between me and other members! They dont want the kids to get out of their grip! Anybody mustnt wake them up!

They're simply sun-of-a-beachs yaa! Just checked how far they closed my connection to other ValuMD members, yes, just as I thought, they dont only close to write thread or post, they also closed all of the doors to send PM/e-mail/profile wall, everything to avoid communication between me and other members! They dont want the kids to get out of their grip! Anybody mustnt wake them up!

How about resetting your modem and making a new account.

:idea:

Be careful bidiboom. The next step is they are going to flash the D card at you.

Christ, that was one of my favorite threads ever. Up there with the happy Chinese girl and anything by Misterioso.

By the way, just be aware, some of those so-called "fellow american student operatives" are devildoc8404 and drhokie.

Devildoc8404: He presents himself as a 43 year old, married with children, an "old US marine", a "good Christian" in his private messages, a medical student in Sofia Med, in internship year, and preparing for USMLE, but how come so? you can never see him studying! Everyday and all day long he works pretty hard in ValueMD and creates an ambiance with a warm welcome to the new members, replying the questions with long answers, giving hope to everybody and keeping the hopeful prospective and student circulation high, besides giving many little positive, yet many time untrue, informations about the sponsoring schools. He would nearly suck my blood too for his own plans here in my country, he can fool anybody, such a professional he is! Just I woke up too late.
He tried very hard to make HMI/Lublin look good, VERY hard!

Hello. Yes, I am fully aware that nobody else cares one whit about this. Still, it chafes my nads a little bit that somebody would talk crap about me in another forum.

I am DevilDoc8404 (a.k.a. HM3FMF). I am 45 years old. I am married with two kids. I am not an "old US Marine," but I was an FMF Corpsman (field medic) with the Marines for 7 years, and I never represent myself as anything my an FMF "doc" with the Marines. (The fact that most people don't know the difference between the USMC and the FMF Navy is a little bit beyond me, sorry. Hell, most Americans don't know it.)

I was a medical student at MU-Sofia until my graduation last month, and I am now about to start my residency training at a university hospital in Switzerland, where I am also completing my PhD research. (I am still completing USMLE & ECFMG, but the salary and location in Switzerland were just too good for my family to pass up.) I generally do not post my religious beliefs online, although if someone posts something faith-related to me in a PM I will certainly respond in kind. I did so with Ms. Bidiboom, which I now sorely regret.

I have been pretty active on VMD during my time at MU-S, generally answering questions about medical school in Europe. I have learned quite a bit the European options over my time there, and I generally tell people that their best option (if they wish to work in the US) is to attend a US MD or DO school. Duh.

I'm not sure when Ms. Bidiboom became convinced that I was working for the man (on VMD, of all places), but whatever. I don't give a fat rat's backside where someone goes to medical school. However, at one point I disagreed with her over HMI/Lublin, saying that while I think it essentially sucks (which it does, I have a friend there), it is better than a lot of the other options in E-EU because it has US rotations and 50-state approval. It is common sense for someone who wants to try to match in the US. That offense, apparently, was enough to convict me in the First District Court of Bidiboom. (Egregious, I know, but I guess I'm just a complete SOB at heart.)

In addition, I suppose I must admit that I am a blood sucker. I worked as a phleb tech and lab wonk prior to medical school.