Becoming a pharmacist in USA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vanadio

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i dont know if this is the right place to post this... if not, i'm sorry =/

Actually i'm on the 3rd year of pharmaceutical science in Europe (the pharmacy course). The situation arround here is not very good because there are few jobs and they pay really really bad... (something like 600$ month...)

I really would like to be an hospital pharmacist (or a clinical one...) but here there arent many chances to do that. I know that the process to become a pharmacist in US is long, expensive and kind of difficult, but i'm a person who works hard on objectives.

So, my question is, do you think that becoming an hospital pharmacist there is an utopia? Do i have any chance?

Members don't see this ad.

I was thinking about moving to europe after I graduate....for a change of scenery...:(

Hi, i dont know if this is the right place to post this... if not, i'm sorry =/

Actually i'm on the 3rd year of pharmaceutical science in Europe (the pharmacy course). The situation arround here is not very good because there are few jobs and they pay really really bad... (something like 600$ month...)

I really would like to be an hospital pharmacist (or a clinical one...) but here there arent many chances to do that. I know that the process to become a pharmacist in US is long, expensive and kind of difficult, but i'm a person who works hard on objectives.

So, my question is, do you think that becoming an hospital pharmacist there is an utopia? Do i have any chance?