Bedroom across NYU medical center April-May

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asdf789

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Furnished bedroom available from beginning of April to end of May (for whole duration or any time in between) in Greenberg Hall (NYU housing across the street from medical center). $750, utilities included, negotiable. Please send private message if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Furnished bedroom available from beginning of April to end of May (for whole duration or any time in between) in Greenberg Hall (NYU housing across the street from medical center). $750, utilities included, negotiable. Please send private message if interested.
I am a visiting medical student and am currently working at MSKCC but my sublet in Greenberg, ends ten days before my elective, so i need a palce for 2 weeks...the first two weeks of May, 2010 actually. If you can accommodate me for that time, we can work out the rent.

Please email me on [email protected]

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks alot.

Best,
Omair

Hello Omair,

Have you found a place to stay for 2 weeks in May? I have a sublet in Rubin Hall at NYU Medical Center available May 4th-May 31st, or any time in that interval. I can rent the room to you for two weeks. Rent for 2 weeks would be $350 since monthly rent is $700. Please feel free to email me if you are interested!

Thank you,
April

Email: [email protected]