Before I order BR FL I just wanted to make sure of some things

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saf1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard BR takes a long time to send out their materials. Is that the same case with the electronic FL's? How long should I expect between when I pay and when I should get access?

I'm following SN2's method and should be taking the FL's starting around mid August (I know, it's actually a last minute retake schedule for me), and I'm wondering if I should wait to order it then.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It's fast if you use a credit card. Mine took about a week ish for an email with the access code.

I heard BR takes a long time to send out their materials. Is that the same case with the electronic FL's? How long should I expect between when I pay and when I should get access?

I'm following SN2's method and should be taking the FL's starting around mid August (I know, it's actually a last minute retake schedule for me), and I'm wondering if I should wait to order it then.

Thanks

It's actually really quick if you do overnight shipping. Print out the request form and mail it overnight. I sent mine on a Thursday and was taking practice exams by Saturday.