Before MedSchool After UnderGrad Research Coordinator Position Children's DC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meme1218

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. We have a Research Coordinator position opening at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, DC. This is the perfect position for those who plan to apply to Medical School but want that extra competitive edge with solid clinical research experience. Come work alongside Emergency Medicine Physicians as part of a national research study funded by the NIH. If you have a Bachelor’s degree (MPH or equivalent experience strongly preferred), excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects, strong written and oral communication skills, a professional attitude and a desire to learn please email me at [email protected]. Thank you for your interest.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone.

So I am actually the one leaving the position (I am going off to school) so I can fill you in on all the details of the job. If you want to check out the study itself please visit: http://www.childrensnational.org/seizurestudy/

PM me or email me at the above address for more info. Thanks for your interest.
:)

PLEASE EMAIL ME THE INFORMATION NECESSARY TO APPLY TO THE RESEARCH COORD POSITION AT [email protected]. THANK YOU