Being Publisher on Dental Magazine for Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anass Habrah

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm graduated from Turkey as GP, and I'm now a publisher in Dent Market Turkiye, is that may help for a better chance to get admission approval in USA M.A?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I'm graduated from Turkey as GP, and I'm now a publisher in Dent Market Turkiye, is that may help for a better chance to get admission approval in USA M.A?
It helps, but not the only thing colleges look for. What is your MA going to be in? Or are you looking at advanced standing dental program? MA, you will have to see university to university if they will give you credit for a non-accredited bachelors degree.

Last edited:
Hello,
Not really
This is not an academic journal of website, it's just for selling and promotion of the products.
If you want to have a better chance, go for academic publishing in high indexed journals.

Members don't see this ad :)
It helps, but not the only thing colleges look for. What is your MA going to be in? Or are you looking at advanced standing dental program? MA, you will have to see university to university if they will give you credit for a non-accredited bachelors degree.
How being a dental supplier helps in getting admission?

How being a dental supplier helps in getting admission?
Is that a dental supplier?

I couldn't get if Anass is a General Practioner or what he used acronyms and still didn't answer what he is really looking for. I assumed they were a general practice dentist looking to do a Master's in Art...but I have no clue what the acronyms are.

Not at all.

Big Hoss
Exactly. Just published papers in academic journals matter.

Is that a dental supplier?

I couldn't get if Anass is a General Practioner or what he used acronyms and still didn't answer what he is really looking for. I assumed they were a general practice dentist looking to do a Master's in Art...but I have no clue what the acronyms are.
You check the link he sent.

Exactly. Just published papers in academic journals matter.

You check the link he sent.
Got it translated on google, yeah that doesn't have any weight to supply dental products.

Congrats on starting a business, but not something for school.

@Anass you need to publish in conferences and dental journals with ADA/ADHA or something related for it to count.