General Admissions & OTCAS Belmont OTD Priority Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corn17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My OTCAS application was just verified, and I received an email from Belmont saying they received my application. I was wondering if I won't hear from Belmont until after the December 1st priority deadline? Or if they may contact me sooner?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted before the early deadline and got an email, but didn't hear about my interview until after the deadline!

Reactions: 1 user
My OTCAS application was just verified, and I received an email from Belmont saying they received my application. I was wondering if I won't hear from Belmont until after the December 1st priority deadline? Or if they may contact me sooner?
I applied about two weeks ago, I just recieved an interview invite for November 18th.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For everyone who interviewed at the early interview session, have you heard back from them yet about your status?

I was there, and nope I haven't heard yet! I guess we technically have until Friday, but I'm getting antsy

Jk, I just heard back. I got deferred, so not bad news

I got deferred too. I am bummed but hey atleast it isn't a rejection

From what I've read on past threads, they only accept a few people right now. I am curious to know how many people were rejected though

I just found out yesterday that I was accepted to Belmont!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! Are you accepting??

I just heard from Belmont today! I have been accepted :)

For those of you who are attending, do you know how to go about housing? I'm also curious to know about how much the housing costs.
I'm pretty sure most people find apartments in the nashville area- cost depends on location, roommates, etc.