Belmont School of Pharmacy--Early Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnnyk40

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's early to hear back from them since the interview was only on Monday. I was just wondering for the future if anyone has heard back from Belmont School of Pharmacy?

Members don't see this ad.

I know it's early to hear back from them since the interview was only on Monday. I was just wondering for the future if anyone has heard back from Belmont School of Pharmacy?

I was there Monday, and Dr. Webster ( the chair of the admissions committee) told one student that everyone there would hear back by thursday (today) at the latest, but I haven;t heard anything so I dont know

I was there Monday, and Dr. Webster ( the chair of the admissions committee) told one student that everyone there would hear back by thursday (today) at the latest, but I haven;t heard anything so I dont know

I have not heard back yet and I was there too.

Members don't see this ad :)

Yeah I was at that table. So by next Thursday we should know. I'm not early decision though.

Yeah I was at that table. So by next Thursday we should know. I'm not early decision though.

oh cool, hey pm me or something ill find you on fbook, i was trying to remember ppls names from my table

just got a call from Dr. Odom notifying me of my acceptance, she said the committee met yesterday and voted, so I'm guessing notifications from monday's interview day will be going out via phone call today. best of luck

Congrats and thanks. I'm so anxious haha

just got a call from Dr. Odom notifying me of my acceptance, she said the committee met yesterday and voted, so I'm guessing notifications from monday's interview day will be going out via phone call today. best of luck

Dr. Frank called me today...i got in!!!

I did not receive a call. I am very disappointed Everything went so well. Has everyone received their calls? :(:(

I did not receive a call. I am very disappointed Everything went so well. Has everyone received their calls? :(:(

I dont know. Enjoy your weekend and just wait it out til next week. You may be receiving your call then.

Hey I'm in the same boat. I thought everything went well too. I guess we have to wait till next week to find out any news.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was at the Oct 18th interview. I got my call of acceptance on Friday. Does anyone know how long we have to give them an answer?

I was at the Oct 18th interview. I got my call of acceptance on Friday. Does anyone know how long we have to give them an answer?

I was told 2 weeks but I'm not sure if it is two weeks after we received the call or 2 weeks after we receive the letter. Give Ginger a call...im sure she will be able to answer and please post what she says. Thanks!

hi, i'm an applicant for early to Belmont too, but I haven't heard anything about the interview since I submitted my application in September. Just wondering how did the interview go on Monday's? Is there anything we should be well aware of? I'm so nervous waiting to receive any news from Belmont, either good or bad:(.

I was told 2 weeks but I'm not sure if it is two weeks after we received the call or 2 weeks after we receive the letter. Give Ginger a call...im sure she will be able to answer and please post what she says. Thanks!
I received my call today, I got in! So Did anyone find out if the 2 weeks is after the call or after we receive the letter?

I received my call today, I got in! So Did anyone find out if the 2 weeks is after the call or after we receive the letter?

I told you! Congrats! I talked to Ginger today and she said we will have up to a month and if we need to defer the payment, we can request it.

Congrats to all those accepted! Sounds like the class of 70-75 is filling quickly!

Hey did anyone here receive a conditionally accepted background check request? I just received that email, but I'm not sure if it's for Belmont or Midwestern. I haven't received a call from either school and my online status for MWU is still applicant, so I'm confused :confused:

I was at the interview on Oct. 18th and i got my acceptance phone call on Friday by the professor who interviewed me. I will see u guys in class next year, haha.

Hey did anyone here receive a conditionally accepted background check request? I just received that email, but I'm not sure if it's for Belmont or Midwestern. I haven't received a call from either school and my online status for MWU is still applicant, so I'm confused :confused:

JaySid I received the same request this evening. I believe it is for Belmont as I interviewed there on 10/18 and Mercer 10/22. I know for a fact that Mercer's admissions panel does not meet until thrusday 10/28. So I am of the believe it is Belmont.

Congrats on getting the request!

JaySid I received the same request this evening. I believe it is for Belmont as I interviewed there on 10/18 and Mercer 10/22. I know for a fact that Mercer's admissions panel does not meet until thrusday 10/28. So I am of the believe it is Belmont.

Congrats on getting the request!

Thanks I just called Ginger. I've been accepted :D

Hey Do you know if there is a Deadline to fill this?

Has anyone received an official letter from Belmont yet stating that they have been accepted?
I have already received a phone call but no letter yet.

Has anyone received an official letter from Belmont yet stating that they have been accepted?
I have already received a phone call but no letter yet.
No I had the same question. I haven't received anything yet either. Do we have to confirm anything before hand by phone or something or just wait for the letter to confirm our attendance?

I spoke to Ginger today about this and she stated that the letters would go out end of this week or start of next week. The reason for the delay is the dean has to sign off on the official acceptance letters and he was out the majority of the week last week. Also she mentioned we will have till Dec. 15 to pay the down payment and accept.

I spoke to Ginger today about this and she stated that the letters would go out end of this week or start of next week. The reason for the delay is the dean has to sign off on the official acceptance letters and he was out the majority of the week last week. Also she mentioned we will have till Dec. 15 to pay the down payment and accept.

Thanks Very Much.

Just to update everyone the acceptance letters went out this week. I received mine on thursday 11/4 so if you have received the acceptance call the letter should be right around the corner. The letter does indicate a Dec. 15th deadline as Ginger indicated to me. I find it very refreashing they give you more than 10-14 days to make a decision like many of these other schools.

Has anybody received any more information or anything after they have sent in their deposit?

Hey! for all who have been accepted to belmont and sent in your deposit, could you please add yourself to the rollcall. Thanks alot!

Hey! for all who have been accepted to belmont and sent in your deposit, could you please add yourself to the rollcall. Thanks alot!

Is there a facebook group or any other group created that I need to add myself to?