Program-Specific Info / Q's Belmont University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otappmsu

Reaction score
Hi! I haven't seen a thread for Belmont University so I wanted to create this so anyone that has applied or thinking of applying can post!

I applied to Belmont on 10/1 and had an interview on 10/30. I wanted to see if anyone was at that interview/how did they think it went?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I also interviewed on 10/30! I thought the interview went well. I hate the online interview format because it's hard to tell how the interviewer is feeling about what you are saying. But I get that they had to do online.
They said we should know by tomorrow, right?

I also interviewed on 10/30! I thought the interview went well. I hate the online interview format because it's hard to tell how the interviewer is feeling about what you are saying. But I get that they had to do online.
They said we should know by tomorrow, right?
I agree, I always found virtual interviews to be nerve wracking because I feel like in-person, you can pick up a lot of cues. I felt that my interviewers were super understanding and so nice! It felt conversational.

They said one week, so I would hope that we know by tomorrow. The election I feel is throwing off a lot of time lines. I looked at a past thread and people knew within 3-4 days, but I think the election and COVID may have thrown that timeline a bit off. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how full their class is already? trying to decide if I should even apply!