Ben-Gurion University of the Negev board scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docsamdoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, does anyone know of a website showing step 1 scores or step 1 passing rate for Ben-Gurion University of the Negev? (the columbia affiliated med school in israel) thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would reccommend asking this question in the international medicine forum. You are unlikely to get a great response here in Allopathic. I do recall when i was looking at the Israeli schools a few years back that they did have pretty good board scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think you will find a list of scores anywhere, but here's what I know...

My class ('08) had about a 90% pass rate. My personal score was 227 (and I'm probably in ranked somewhere in the middle). If I had to guess, we probably fall close to the average as a group. Last years class had several 240+. Keep in mind that we have small class numbers (approx. 25) in the years that have taken Step1.

That's all I know for sure. We do well and we're getting better.

As far as the class of 07 goes, we did pretty well with both step 1 and step 2. Step one was about average for the US, we had a 92% pass rate I believe. Step two was realy good for our class, above the US average. Actualy, now that I think of it, I am not sure if anyone failed it. If they did, they were quiet about it. In general, our class was well mixed with results. For step 2 the scores ranged from 180's to 250's.

In the end, it is all up to you. Our students generally get a score that relates to the effort they put in. The school provides everything you need to do well, the rest is up to you.