Quantcast

Bench test equipment for sale in North NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr2014

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a noiseless dental air compressor, a turbine with a high speed hand piece (screw type) and some diamond burs for sale.. All are in a very good condition and barely used. If u live in this area it would be better so u can come and pick them up. Please email for price and more details. I am also willing to ship to wherever you are.
email: [email protected]

Last edited:

naddooom

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a noiseless dental air compressor, a turbine with a high speed hand piece (screw type) and some diamond burs for sale.. All are in a very good condition and barely used. If u live in this area it would be better so u can come and pick them up. Please email for price and more details. I am also willing to ship to wherever you are.
email: [email protected]

Are the materials still available for Sale?

pen

Reaction score
Plz do send me the details n price too.pm

Dr2014

Reaction score
Hi everyone .. just wanted to update my offer ... I am selling my bench test equipments for 250 $ ( the shipping is included ).. I am moving out soon and don't want to carry them with me if interested please email me on the email above.