Benefits of applying early

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kilegna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard its generally a good idea to apply early, but never really known the exact reasons why? Does anyone know what are the benefits of applying early and what is so terrible about applying later in the cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard its generally a good idea to apply early, but never really known the exact reasons why? Does anyone know what are the benefits of applying early and what is so terrible about applying later in the cycle?
The admissions of schools operate on a rolling admissions basis. So that means they accept people as they apply. If you apply early there’s more spots left open for you!

Reactions: 1 user
The admissions of schools operate on a rolling admissions basis. So that means they accept people as they apply. If you apply early there’s more spots left open for you!
Thank you for your response. Do you know whats considered early and whats considered late months wise?

I'm not sure. Personally I would consider October earlier. But I'm sure each school is different, you could email the admissions office?

Reactions: 1 user