Berk Review Sectional Exams for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RN-to-MD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have sectional exams (2 per subject, eg Bio, G Chem, etc) used by The Berkeley Review. For GChem, OChem, and Physics there are two books per subject, each book has 7 passages, 52 questions w/full explanations in back, and is designed to be taken in 70 min. These sectional test are COMPREHENSIVE, they cover the entire subject and are great to use at the end of your prep or to shore up weak areas.

BIO, there are two sectional exams, the first on Molecular Bio has 11 passages, 77 questions w/full answers and explanations in back, and is timed at 100 min. The second book covers Physiology has 11 passages, 77 questions etc.

VERBAL I also have 7 Verbal REasoning books, each book has 7 passages, 40 questions (60 min) with full explanations.

All science books are 95% fee of writing, none has answers circled. The verbal books have some underlining, all in pencil, but also no answers circled.

I'm looking to sell these as a unit, not piecemeal, so make me an offer....emailing me eniloracm at hotmail is best.

Members don't see this ad.