1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Berkeley and Columbia MCAT Materials

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BUmiken12, Jan 4, 2002.

1. BUmiken12

BUmiken12 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Ok, I thought I remembered hearing good things about the UC Berkeley and Columbia MCAT practice tests, but I'm not sure, so I'm asking. How are they? I did a search for them and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BUmiken12

BUmiken12 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

anyone? anyone?

4. paisley1

paisley1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Were you perhaps referring to The Berkeley Review's MCAT practice tests? I am a student at UC Berkeley and as far as I know, the university does not publish MCAT practice tests. The Berkeley Review is a private company that specializes in MCAT preparation. If you do an internet search, I'm sure you can find their website.

If you'd like to know about The Berkeley Review's tests, I'd be glad to comment on them--just let me know. I took their prep course about two years ago.