Berkeley Review Books - Shipping??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

G1SG2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I want to buy TBR Gen. Chem books from TBR website (as there really is no other alternative, right?). I just wanted to ask those who purchased TBR products from the website-did you have any problems doing so? Were there any shipping problems, problems with the products once you received them? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, no problems at all. One thing that I wish I had done was to pay by money order/cashier's check instead. I sent a personal check and they put a 10-day hold on it just to make sure it clears. Other than that, shipping was a breeze. I got a confirmation email when they shipped it (they ship by FedEx) and I literally received the books within 24 hours of shipping. I live pretty close.

Yeah my books got here about 2 days after I got my confirmation e-mail that FedEx had shipped.

Members don't see this ad :)
My personal check cleared and I recieved the books within a 10 day span. I would have gotten them even quicker if I hadn't missed the delivery driver.

So after hearing the uber reviews about the BR books I decided to go ahead an order the full set.

Has anyone ordered the books from them? How long did it take for the books to ship (I sent in a money order)? Because I've sent out the money order awhile back and I don't know if there was a confirmation or what not...

I'm going to make a call to them and ask, but just wanted input from those who did order the books!