Quantcast

Berkeley Review Books - Shipping??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

G1SG2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi everyone,

I want to buy TBR Gen. Chem books from TBR website (as there really is no other alternative, right?). I just wanted to ask those who purchased TBR products from the website-did you have any problems doing so? Were there any shipping problems, problems with the products once you received them? Thanks!

Mei

Do Re Mei
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nope, no problems at all. One thing that I wish I had done was to pay by money order/cashier's check instead. I sent a personal check and they put a 10-day hold on it just to make sure it clears. Other than that, shipping was a breeze. I got a confirmation email when they shipped it (they ship by FedEx) and I literally received the books within 24 hours of shipping. I live pretty close.

Katatonic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah my books got here about 2 days after I got my confirmation e-mail that FedEx had shipped.

RRTinCO

Neb Jockey to Gas Passer
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My personal check cleared and I recieved the books within a 10 day span. I would have gotten them even quicker if I hadn't missed the delivery driver.

Ailleurs

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So after hearing the uber reviews about the BR books I decided to go ahead an order the full set.

Has anyone ordered the books from them? How long did it take for the books to ship (I sent in a money order)? Because I've sent out the money order awhile back and I don't know if there was a confirmation or what not...

I'm going to make a call to them and ask, but just wanted input from those who did order the books!