Berkeley Review... BUMP ?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TurkSurg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I ordered gen chem, o.chem, and physics books 15 days ago and still didnt get it :(. I called them, left a message...even emailed them...but no answer. What can I do ?

Members don't see this ad.

just a heads up...one of the owners is dealing with some pretty rough stuff right now so it might take a bit longer but just wait for it..its worth it

I ordered gen chem, o.chem, and physics books 15 days ago and still didnt get it :(. I called them, left a message...even emailed them...but no answer. What can I do ?

What method of payment did you use? If you use a personal check I heard it takes more than two weeks because they have to wait for your check to be cleared. If you use a money order or cashier's check they mail your books right away. I ordered mine a few weeks ago with a cashier's check and received my books in a week. And regarding contacting them, its pretty much useless. I tried calling them and left a few messages but have never heard back.

What method of payment did you use? If you use a personal check I heard it takes more than two weeks because they have to wait for your check to be cleared. If you use a money order or cashier's check they mail your books right away. I ordered mine a few weeks ago with a cashier's check and received my books in a week. And regarding contacting them, its pretty much useless. I tried calling them and left a few messages but have never heard back.

Yeah I used a personal check..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I'm in the same boat. Only I ordered with a cashiers check and it will be 14 days tomm. It looks like they won't be useful for my 9.12.09 date :(

yep i ordered on the 11th and have gotten no news as of yet. im expecting an email tomorrow or im going to drive across the country and punch them. not really, its too far and gas is expensive. also, i dont think punching them would accomplish anything. it will definitely get me in jail though. however, i can post bail and build a case of self defense since i am a minority. however, i may not really be the minority much longer since i hear white people are going to be a minority soon. i dont know how true that is. what do you think? just playing, im super bored. i got in contact with a person that ordered his books on the 7th and got an email from them on the 16th for confirmation of the books being sent. so that is about 9 days. tomorrow ill be my ninth day and you can PM me asking if i got any news tomorrow night. but include your digits so we can hit the track and do a couple laps. however, i cant run far so i just stick to tennis and golf. so hit me up if you want to caddy for me and run around looking for my golf ball. peacceee.

I used money order the two times I've dealt with them this summer. For books, it took about 10 days (I live on the East Coast). For practice tests, it took 4 days.

i just got an email today telling me they shipped two days ago. just to update you on my personal status. it took exactly 9 days after i mailed the check for this confirmation and i used a money order. this is the same for some other guy i asked earlier and he also used a money order. i suppose you using a personal check will probably take an extra week.