Berkeley Review Course Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RafMin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have the schedule they would give you if you actually took the course like what to read and what passages to do and stuff? The latest one would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I won't post the actual schedule, since that may be proprietary ****. But, they have the basic setup at the beginning of all the passages in the books. Do the Phase 1 about an hour after reading the chapter, do not time yourself and grade yourself after each passage, and take notes. Do phase 2 within a week later. Do the whole thing before grading yourself, time yourself, and take notes. Generally, Phase 3's should be done within 3 weeks or so, although some you can just do if you have free time before the MCAT - don't worry about timing.

For the physics, the phase 1 = the 25Q diagnostic. Phase 2 are these worksheets they give you in class which you won't have, so you'll just have to forego it. Phase 3 is the 52Q timed diagnostic.

For the Bio, you have to get creative and try to fit in passages from the whole chapter into each of the phases, since they don't give you phases in the books.

Good luck!

Does anyone here have the schedule they would give you if you actually took the course like what to read and what passages to do and stuff? The latest one would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

There's a 12-week and a 16-week homestudy schedule. Check BTR's posts. I believe he has link to download it.

There's a 12-week and a 16-week homestudy schedule. Check BTR's posts. I believe he has link to download it.
The two links posted are not accurate for the latest version of the books. For example the new OChem book does not have section passages rather has the three phase questions. If anyone has an updated study schedule for the new books PLEASE share. I've been leaving voicemails and emailing tbr almost everyday and no body has yet to get back to me.