Berkeley Review, Examkrackers, Princeton Review Hyperlearning FOR SALE

doa

7+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone,

I have:

the complete set of Berkeley Review MCAT books (combo of used and new) ~ total $140,

Examkrackers 16 mini-MCATs for $22, practice tests (pencil markings) for free, 1001 verbal for $20, Verbal/Math book for $10

Princeton Review Hyperlearning (highlighting, pencil markings) ~ total $20

Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks.

Sep 30, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I am interested in buying the BR MCAT books. Please check your message.

SmithieWin

5+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2010
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hello, I am interested in the BR books as well (if they are still on sale), please check your message, I have included my email. Thank you.

OP
D

doa

7+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for your messages. The books are still available, and I will get back to all of you tomorrow with more details on the condition and edition of the books, so you can better assess whether or not you still want them.

OP
D

doa

7+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone,

Here's what I have left:

EK Verbal Reasoning and Math Techniques (7th ed.) for $10 - pencil markings, highlights

EK Verbal Reasoning and Math Techniques (7th ed.) for $15 - no pencil markings, no highlights

EK 101 Passages in MCAT: Verbal Reasoning (2nd ed.) for $20 - no pencil markings, no highlights

EK 16 Mini-MCATs (2004 ed.) for $22 - no pencil markings, no highlights

EK Simulated paper exam 3g free with purchase of all EK materials - no markings, no highlights, bubble sheet torn out

EK Simulated paper exam 2f free with purchase of all EK materials - no markings, no highlights, bubble sheet torn out