Berkeley Review Full Set + EK Full Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CZYinLA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
All the Berkeley Review books in like-new condition (a few of the physics chapters have a couple highlighted equations) are for sale, since I took the test in March and am happy with my score! :) I took the BR class in LA, but the materials alone are amazing too. Newest editions of all books, bought them in January.

None of the passages or questions have been written on in any way.

Physics I+II, GChem I+II, OChem I+II, Bio I+II, Verbal, Writing
$265+shipping

Brand new EK full set of 1001 Questions and Content books, great for practicing verbal passages!
$60+shipping

BOTH SETS FOR $300+shipping, great if you're just starting out!

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

All the Berkeley Review books in like-new condition (a few of the physics chapters have a couple highlighted equations) are for sale, since I took the test in March and am happy with my score! :) I took the BR class in LA, but the materials alone are amazing too. Newest editions of all books, bought them in January.

None of the passages or questions have been written on in any way.

Physics I+II, GChem I+II, OChem I+II, Bio I+II, Verbal, Writing
$265+shipping

Brand new EK full set of 1001 Questions and Content books, great for practicing verbal passages!
$60+shipping

BOTH SETS FOR $300+shipping, great if you're just starting out!

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

You could charge more for your BR books, because you have the NEWEST version of the physics books, that you can't get unless you take the class in LA.

Members don't see this ad :)
just sent you a PM for your TBR set. :)

Hi everyone,

I'm swamped with messages, going through them. At this point, your best bet is to make a higher offer, as several people have done. I'll try to finish this up by the end of the week. Thanks!