1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Berkeley Review homestudy books

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by rayden001, May 2, 2007.

1. rayden001

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Does anyone the best way to get in touch with customer services at berkeley review? I am very interested in their materials but nobody seems to answer my calls down at their end. The only payment option available is via money order. I am very uneasy sending that kind of payment especially when no one picks up the phone or replies my email. Do you think I should go ahead and order or should I just wait till I get a reply.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Green Pirate

Green Pirate Neurotic Neuro Enthusiast
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    did you leave a message? I called and left a message and they returned my call later that evening. They also will respond to email--though it took a couple days.

4. rayden001

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I did not leave a message. Do you think I should go ahead and order the books? Also, when did you place your order and when did it arrive?

5. Green Pirate

Green Pirate Neurotic Neuro Enthusiast
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I actually have not received my order yet. I placed it a couple weeks ago, but when I talked to them before ordering they told me it would take a couple weeks to process the order if I paid by check. I left another message with them this afternoon to check the status of my order.

I think their service needs some improvement, but I've heard their books are great if you have the time to go through them. I think you should give them a call first to get a shipping quote though.