Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Berkeley Review homestudy books

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by rayden001, May 2, 2007.

1. rayden001

Pre-Medical
    Does anyone the best way to get in touch with customer services at berkeley review? I am very interested in their materials but nobody seems to answer my calls down at their end. The only payment option available is via money order. I am very uneasy sending that kind of payment especially when no one picks up the phone or replies my email. Do you think I should go ahead and order or should I just wait till I get a reply.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Green Pirate

Green Pirate Neurotic Neuro Enthusiast

Pre-Medical
    did you leave a message? I called and left a message and they returned my call later that evening. They also will respond to email--though it took a couple days.

4. rayden001

Pre-Medical
    I did not leave a message. Do you think I should go ahead and order the books? Also, when did you place your order and when did it arrive?

5. Green Pirate

Green Pirate Neurotic Neuro Enthusiast

Pre-Medical
    I actually have not received my order yet. I placed it a couple weeks ago, but when I talked to them before ordering they told me it would take a couple weeks to process the order if I paid by check. I left another message with them this afternoon to check the status of my order.

I think their service needs some improvement, but I've heard their books are great if you have the time to go through them. I think you should give them a call first to get a shipping quote though.