Berkeley Review or Exam Krackers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimsomnia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am going to be re-taking my MCAT this year after studying at home (I used the EK package) on my own and getting a score that I did not like. I am trying to decide between the actual on site courses for the Berkeley Review or Exam Krackers. I tried the studying on my own but I need some direction so I am going to take a course. Which MCAT prep is best?

As a side note I would like a course that offers some review as I am a bit rusty on the basics.

Any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I am going to be re-taking my MCAT this year after studying at home (I used the EK package) on my own and getting a score that I did not like. I am trying to decide between the actual on site courses for the Berkeley Review or Exam Krackers. I tried the studying on my own but I need some direction so I am going to take a course. Which MCAT prep is best?

As a side note I would like a course that offers some review as I am a bit rusty on the basics.

Any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks

Since you already have and went through the EK package, I would suggest that you take the Berkeley Review course instead. The consensus here is that the Berkeley Review books are by far the best MCAT prep source. It is also suggested that if you can take the Berkeley Review course with the founder (lead instructor) that would be best. At the end of the day, however, your success will depend on just how much work you actually put into whatever material you choose. So again, I would suggest you take the Berkeley Review course, at the location thought by the founder (if you choose to take a course) and supplement with the EK package you already have. Maybe you can PM BerkReviewTeach for a more in depth view. Best of luck.