1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Berkeley Review Self study schedule

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Ash366, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Ash366

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mehc012

mehc012 Big Damn Hero
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Just go through the books chapter-by-chapter and do as many passages as possible. That's it.
    Or, track down the SN2ed schedule on here and adapt it to your needs.

4. Ash366

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Following a strict schedule actually helps me a lot more. The sn2ed schedule is a little confusing, it mixes other companies as well. Do you think the Berkeley schedule I found is fine? I just don't know what it means by "to be released".

If they are such a professional company why don't they answer their phone or have the schedule to follow?

5. mehc012

mehc012 Big Damn Hero
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    They are a small company.
    I think any schedule is fine, honestly. If you don't like that one, make a schedule for yourself. And the SN2ed schedule does not have to be confusing...you can easily swap TBR Bio back in where they have EK Bio (I did) and skip the EK1001s if you want (I wouldn't, they were the most useful part) and boom...one company. The real meat of the SN2ed schedule is simply 'rotate through all subjects, and review them again in the final month while doing FLs. Also practice practice practice'.

6. Ash366

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I took the MCAT august 1st and had done the AAMC exams as well as all the examkrackers books as well as 1001 books. I also used the diagnostics. Since I want to retake the exam I want to practice on newer things that's why I got Berkeley review. I know I shouldn't practice things I've already done but I was thinking of doing the Berkeley review books as well as AAMC exams.

My weakest area is verbal although I did all the examkrackers 101 verbal.
    I'm just overwhelmed and not sure how or where to start.