mandarina

5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hi Everyone!

I am selling my MCAT review books.

Berkeley Review Set:
2013 Berkeley Review Verbal Reasoning (Like new, no writing)
2013 Berkeley Review Physics I & II (The Physics I book has a minor coffee stain near the bottom and one page sort of falling out. Other than that, they are like new and have no writing)
2013 Berkeley Review General Chemistry I & II (Like new, no writing)
2013 Berkeley Review Biology I & II (Like new, no writing)
2013 Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry I & II (Like new, except for the Organic Chemistry II one which has a minor coffee stain on the side, no writing in either one)

2013 Berkeley Review Writing Sample (Like new, no writing)

Additional books:
2006 Organic Chemistry as a Second Language Semester II by David Klein, paperback (I found it very useful for memorizing the mechanisms)

Prices:
I am only willing to sell my Berkeley Review Set together for $330 plus shipping. I am selling the Organic Chemistry as a Second Language book for $12.

UPDATE----

I am currently selling the verbal reasoning set from the Berkeley Review for $69.

Thanks and PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgoon
Jan 5, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi! i am interested in buying the berkeley review set! How much are you selling it for?

OP
M

mandarina

5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hi! i am interested in buying the berkeley review set! How much are you selling it for?
I am selling the whole set for $350 and depending on where you live, between 5-10 dollars shipping. Let me know if you are still interested.

OP
M

mandarina

5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I decided to lower the price of my Berkeley Review Set to $330. Please PM me if interested.

OP
M

mandarina

5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my remaining Verbal Reasoning book and Writing Sample for $69. Please PM me if you are interested.