1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

berkeley review

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by dookbloo, Nov 24, 2002.

1. dookbloo

dookbloo Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey guys,
    still looking for a set of these books. please let me know if you have any. by the way, i still have some princeton stuff, all of kaplan, and some other books im trying to get rid of. thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mudd

Mudd Charlatan & Trouble Maker
    7+ Year Member

I don't think many people sell their Berkeley stuff. I know I plan to keep the books I have, because I use them when I tutor MCAT and I used them when I taught O Chem the last year. Their O Chem books were better than the textbook the school was using (Vollhardt and Schore). I have taken the time to look at the materials from the major sources (Kaplan, Barrons, Ek, PR, BR, etc...) and BR is so much better than everything out there for chemistry it isn't funny. Good luck finding someone willing to sell their books. There was a set on eBay a few weeks ago that went for almost $200, so they're out there but they're aren't cheap. Happy hunting.