Berkeley Secondary/Interview Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubblebear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who're around Berkeley or Bay Area: I'm thinking of starting a support group so we can help each other on the secondaries and interviews. My friends and I did something similar for the primary, and it helped us a lot! (We met at cafes, peer-edited our drafts, and gave immediate feedbacks). If you're interested, e-mail me for details.

Members don't see this ad.

Ya already know I am all set :)
Anytime in the evening for me...
Or on the weekends.

Oh..if you are interested..there is a party tonight at Pi Kappa Phi...Should be pretty good...2908 Channing (I think that's right).
Email me and let me know if you want to come and relax a little or discuss some secondaries over a few glasses of jungle juice :)

See ya there!

Sorry Scooby, can't make it tonight, need to rush home after work and finish some secondary applications (so far haven't completed any yet, just done bits and pieces here and there). guess I'm too lazy compared to others in this forum. :p so sad.....haven't partied for so long. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
come on bubble bear!
Don't deflate that bubble or let those secondaries pop it (wow that sounded lame)...float up to 2908 Channing and have a drink!
COME ON!
You owe it to yourself! :)

Anyone else in this forum who's interested?