BERKELEY STUDENTS....PART II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justin_od

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ANy of you guys had AMCAS emialing you they dont have all your transcripts.....i sent them in twice and still tehy say they are missing one of mine.....do u think AMCAS is mistaken and really have both...what should i do?

Members don't see this ad.

Keep sending them... Be sure to send in that form from the AMCAS primary that includes all your info. I sent mine in twice, once without and once with. They have my transcript and that is all that matters. So keep on sending them...

I have the same problem. Checked with Sproul and said AMCAS already signed for my transcript a month ago(since Berkeley sent it certified). I called AMCAS and had the guy physically checked for me, but he said my transcript's not in my file (whereas my other one from another school's there). I resent my transcript last week, hopefully they'll get it soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Justin and ScoobyDoo, are you guys around Berkeley now? I'm gonna start a support/peer critique group with my friends to prepare for secondaries and interview. We're still discussing the format now. If you're interested, feel free to e-mail me. ;)

Hey bubbles...
I am in Berkeley right now..please email me at
[email protected]

ok?
I would love to join your group.

Hey guys, I'm a Cal bear too! I just registered today and I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly. Anyway, I'd like you join your group too! Apparently according to Scooby I've been "hiding" secrets from you guys! :oops:)

(For those of you wondering or who might take me seriously, I'm really not hiding any secrets! ) :cool:

Hey guys, I'm a Cal bear too! I just registered today and I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly. Anyway, I'd like you join your group too! Apparently according to Scooby I've been "hiding" secrets from you guys! :oops:)

(For those of you wondering or who might take me seriously, I'm really not hiding any secrets! ) :cool:

Don't trust hellojed.
She is evil.
She works in the lab next to me..and she has sabotaged all our experiments when we have been away!
One time I walked into lab and she was in there mixing up all the enzymes and switching primers!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just playing Hellojed.
Good to see you finally came on the board after months of just watching :)

Go Bears!! ;)

woohoo! just thought i'd share my excitement. amcas FINALLY got my transcript from sproul ... and i'm jumping for joy. :) it was well worth the $24 i paid to have them rush and overnight it. got there the next day.

on another note, the latest word from amcas telephone people:

"we have been working on edp applications first. in addition, we are processing the first batch of regular applicants, as we speak. A small batch of regular applications have already been sent out."

he also said sending transcripts in late won't push you to the end of the line in getting processed. apparently, processing all has to do with your submission date. but, i've heard people who submitted on the first day and still havent heard a word.

hey fellow cal grads..i would love to join the group too...my email is [email protected]
so i guess i will have to spend another 24 bucks.............this is costing me big time......thanks for the advice guys

Okay,
What's up with the secretive nature of the Berkeley students? No one but Justin has their email address listed! I was going to try to create a group mailing list for different questions we may have had but it isn't much of a list with only 2 people :)
So, if you go to Berkeley, and want to try to get a group going as bubblebear said; send me an email and we'll try to form a list. Or maybe bubblebear has already done this..have you?
Alrightee then...

Sorry guys! I thought I've disabled the "hide e-mail address" function last week. I'll do this now. So feel free to e-mail me. In case it still doesn't work, my e-mail is [email protected]. Looking forward to hear from you and meeting you in the support group. :)

Hi Guys. I thought I'd take advantage of this thread to plug a pre-osteopathic club that we are atarting at Berkeley this fall. If any of you are interested or know folks who are please email me at [email protected]

haha...sharp words from a tree...

so the rivalry continues...even on these boards... :D