BerkleyReview verbal diagnostic Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaCkO

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So guys I just finished BR diagnostic verbal exam 1 . I got 21/40 on it. What is the curve for these exams. Iam looking at the explanations for these questions and they are a page for each Question.. Ahhh wtt????
So if anybody else did those diagnostic exams in BR verbal book can you give me your feedback.
PS: On my first mcat i got a 9 which translates about 28-30 questions out of 40

Members don't see this ad.

I have taken all 10 TBR Verbal Diags.

Test #: Raw Score
1: 21
2: 23
3: 24
4: 26
5: 22
6: 21
7: 25
8: 23
9: 27
10:26

No idea what the curve would be though.

EDIT: I'm about as average/below avg. as they come as far as the verbal section goes, so I would assume my scores listed above would be scaled anywhere from 6 to 9.

Thank you for your input, have you taken any aamc verbal and what was your scores there?

Members don't see this ad :)
So guys I just finished BR diagnostic verbal exam 1 . I got 21/40 on it. What is the curve for these exams. Iam looking at the explanations for these questions and they are a page for each Question.. Ahhh wtt????
So if anybody else did those diagnostic exams in BR verbal book can you give me your feedback.
PS: On my first mcat i got a 9 which translates about 28-30 questions out of 40
21 is most likely a 6.

well.. i know its about a 6 ... but how representative are these exams?

From what I read on here, TBR is the worst verbal source. I just used it to get acquainted to the verbal section and am now using a combo of TPR Hyperlearning and EK101. People say those two are much more representative of AAMCs.

Yes very true Geuxtime in my first MCAT journey i did TPR and EK101 they helped me alot. and my real mcat was really close to the style of EK and i got the same score i was getting on EK towards the end of my studying.Iam only doing BR now because there isn't any other good resources available.
How are u doing on those exams (EK and TPR)?