(Bernie Sanders Meme) I am once again asking for another WAMC (3.93 GPA, 504 MCAT).

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

setlzerfanatic04

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Minnesota accepts very few non residents with your MCAT of 504 and no connection to the state. I suggest these schools:
NEOMED
Wright State
Toledo
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
Medical College Wisconsin
Loyola
Creighton
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Seton Hall
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Albany
West Virginia
For DO schools I suggest these:
OU-HCOM
MU-COM
DMU-COM
KCU-COM
ATSU-KCOM
AZCOM
TUNCOM
ACOM
CUSOM
VCOM (all schools except Monroe)
PCOM
LECOM (all schools)
UNECOM

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Invest in MSAR online, then rule out the MD schools on Faha's list where your MCAT score is less than the 10th %ile for those schools accepters.

Delete U Toledo as well

Thank you! I am in 10% for UToledo and spent 3 years there as a volunteer as well as grew up in Toledo area. Do you think I should still delete? Also, with all uncertantity this cycle do you think submitting secondary in late September significantly weakens chances?

Since you are an Ohio resident you should definitely apply to Toledo since it is one of your state public schools and has a strong preference for Ohio residents. They interview 22% of Ohio residents who apply versus only 2.7% of non residents who apply.

Reactions: 1 user
Since you are an Ohio resident you should definitely apply to Toledo since it is one of your state public schools and has a strong preference for Ohio residents. They interview 22% of Ohio residents who apply versus only 2.7% of non residents who apply.

That's what I was leaning towards doing. Thank you very much!

Thank you! I am in 10% for UToledo and spent 3 years there as a volunteer as well as grew up in Toledo area. Do you think I should still delete? Also, with all uncertantity this cycle do you think submitting secondary in late September significantly weakens chances?
Keep it.

Timing is still OK, due to COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.