Best Anatomy Step 1 question book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lichen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I really enjoy using question books to review for exams. I am trying to review anatomy for the step 1 exam and was wondering if anyone new about some great anatomy question books (with explanations to each question)?

Thanks everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Just use UW. It covers basically all the anatomy you need, step 1 isn't very anatomy heavy.

Mine was 30% anatomy. Every.single.block had 3-5 anatomy question after the 3 ethics questions at the beginning. I thought it was a joke, but by block 5 I realized my life was over. In the end it wasn't over and I scored 240+ because I was able to recall a lot of crap from MS1 thanks to the two resources I used.

Moore's Clinical Anatomy and Grey's Anatomy Review (GAR covers questions from, i think, all the blue boxes in moore's).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mine was 30% anatomy. Every.single.block had 3-5 anatomy question after the 3 ethics questions at the beginning. I thought it was a joke, but by block 5 I realized my life was over. In the end it wasn't over and I scored 240+ because I was able to recall a lot of crap from MS1 thanks to the two resources I used.

Moore's Clinical Anatomy and Grey's Anatomy Review.
Hell, you could probably just skim the Moore's blue boxes and be fine.