Best Audio/Video resources for each step 1 subject?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whatdidigetinto

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already know that for pathology it's either goljan or pathoma. But what about the rest? If you have used any audio or video resource to help you in studying the other subjects and you thought to yourself ''wow, this explains everything!'', please add it to this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt if there's a single "perfect" source for each subject. Your choice depends on your goals and personal preferences.

For example, many people like CMMRS, but I find it too childish and disorganized.

I doubt if there's a single "perfect" source for each subject. Your choice depends on your goals and personal preferences.

For example, many people like CMMRS, but I find it too childish and disorganized.
I'm not looking for the perfect source, i just want to know what is the general consensus concerning the video/audio selection (if any) for each subject. I keep hearing pathoma and goljan are good, but i want to know what is said about the other subjects.

I already know that for pathology it's either goljan or pathoma. But what about the rest? If you have used any audio or video resource to help you in studying the other subjects and you thought to yourself ''wow, this explains everything!'', please add it to this thread.

path: pathoma
pharm: Lionel Raymond from Kaplan
the rest: kind have to read and stuff