Best board materials for Endocrinology boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ForgotUserName

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the best study material to use for endocrinology boards? ESAP or ASAP? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I reviewed 2 years of ESAP in depth and did cleveland board review. ASAP wasn't that useful, at least for boards IMO.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the best study material to use for endocrinology boards? ESAP or ASAP? Thanks in advance.
ASAP quality is really +/-. I wouldn't recommend it as a primary resource.

ESAP is great, but overlaps significantly with that years intraining. You *should* have access to the full powerpoints of answers for the last 2-3 years of intraining exams, that is a good starting point to review the questions and answers in depth. You can buy ESAP on top of that, but it really is only 30 or 40 new questions a year if you've been doing the ITEs.

EBR is great, with or without the recordings. Interface is really well done. There was a brief period last year they offered the 2018 book PLUS the 2017 recordings for one cost - the questions are unique each year, so that was a phenomenal deal. Doesn't look like they have anything like that right now.

I didn't take any of the live courses or review cleveland clinic/mayo/etc.

Also what are some general advice for prep few days prior to the test?