Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Status
Attending Physician
Hey all,

what are the best books for USMLE/COMLEX Step 3? Crush step 3 by brochert, swanson's family practice review, and kaplan's q bank seem to be the best way to go. I would like your opinions please. thanks!

OSUrulz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
Status
Get the OMT review book by Savarese. I read it from cover to cover in 1 day (short book) and scored off the charts on OMT. All I had was an asterisk on the high performance margin. Off the charts.

That book rocks!!!

Rulz

Andrew_Doan

Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2002
San Diego, CA
www.facebook.com
Status
Attending Physician
All I used was Crush Step 3 and the questions given to us by the NBME. I thought Crush Step 3 was enough.

About the Ads

jon_jon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by OSUrulz
Get the OMT review book by Savarese. I read it from cover to cover in 1 day (short book) and scored off the charts on OMT. All I had was an asterisk on the high performance margin. Off the charts.

That book rocks!!!

Rulz
What does OMT stand for? Haven't heard of the OMT review book.

OSUrulz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
Status
Dude, if you don't know what OMT is, then you must be an MD. IT stands for Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy. The book in question reviewed the basics of OMT, and the questions in it are EXACTLY what you see on the test.

Rulz:)

ApacheIndian

philomath
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2002
Earth
Originally posted by Ophtho_MudPhud
All I used was Crush Step 3 and the questions given to us by the NBME. I thought Crush Step 3 was enough.
How did you do? Does one's Step 3 score matter anyway? For fellowships maybe?

About the Ads