Best books for USMLE/COMLEX STEP 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

what are the best books for USMLE/COMLEX Step 3? Crush step 3 by brochert, swanson's family practice review, and kaplan's q bank seem to be the best way to go. I would like your opinions please. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Get the OMT review book by Savarese. I read it from cover to cover in 1 day (short book) and scored off the charts on OMT. All I had was an asterisk on the high performance margin. Off the charts.

That book rocks!!!

Rulz

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by OSUrulz
Get the OMT review book by Savarese. I read it from cover to cover in 1 day (short book) and scored off the charts on OMT. All I had was an asterisk on the high performance margin. Off the charts.

That book rocks!!!

Rulz

What does OMT stand for? Haven't heard of the OMT review book.

Dude, if you don't know what OMT is, then you must be an MD. IT stands for Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy. The book in question reviewed the basics of OMT, and the questions in it are EXACTLY what you see on the test.

Rulz:)

Originally posted by Ophtho_MudPhud
All I used was Crush Step 3 and the questions given to us by the NBME. I thought Crush Step 3 was enough.

How did you do? Does one's Step 3 score matter anyway? For fellowships maybe?