jankodejenko

2+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Does anyone know of any CSU's or schools (level of difficulty between a cc and uc) that have good rep and ties with dental schools?

thanks!

darknightzzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Aug 4, 2014
Orange, CA
Status
Pre-Dental
stop wasting forum space asking the same question over and over mannnnnnn

CSU have some reputation for cheap tuition, equal education quality, and has some vibe for engineering program.

no one says CSU education is sup par than UC education (though the student admission standard is easier) and I think your anthropology major at UCLA is not even harder than a science major at CSU so even CSU will be hard for you.

BetaHelix

5+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
CSUF has an outstanding Pre-Health Professions Office and they now offer a Pre-Health Major. I was in the post-bac program at CSUF and I highly recommend their faculty, guidance, and programs.

nonociceptors

7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2012
Status
stop wasting forum space asking the same question over and over mannnnnnn

CSU have some reputation for cheap tuition, equal education quality, and has some vibe for engineering program.

no one says CSU education is sup par than UC education (though the student admission standard is easier) and I think your anthropology major at UCLA is not even harder than a science major at CSU so even CSU will be hard for you.
did you go to a CSU?