Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Status
heh, anyone want to give his/her comment about the best Dental School
web-site? Meharry is the worst of all schools to be honest. :D Anyone agree with me? I mean you can't find anything. I think Columbia has one of the best web-site. Go Columbia, Go Columbia ..... :clap: :love:

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
I love my school, but Arizona's website is one of the most ridiculous ones I've ever seen.

Poor layout, poor color choice, and they don't even highlight the right things. It is also quite outdated when it comes to information.

I haven't looked in a while, but I liked UNLVs a couple of months ago. It looked pretty crisp and was easily accessible.

dr_benj

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
Status
Minnesota has a pretty decent website compared to most schools. Has a ton of information on it. You can get most questions answered by just reading through their website.

About the Ads

Dr.BadVibes

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2003
Toronto, Centre of Canada
Visit site
Status
Gator is definitely right.......BU's website is amazing......Columbia's website is average.

I used to think from all the universities I visited that Temple and Tufts had the worst website, but now that Temple has fixed it, Tufts is now the worst. Oh yah...Gavin is right, Arizona's blows as well :p

But Mark said during my interview that Tuft's website will be corrected very soon.

Dentin068

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2004
NY
Status
I agree, I dont think NYU's website is bad. Not just because Im going there, but in all honesty. I am however most impressed with BU's website.

About the Ads