1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Best Dental Websites

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Awuah29, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Awuah29

Awuah29 Christian predent
    7+ Year Member

heh, anyone want to give his/her comment about the best Dental School
    web-site? Meharry is the worst of all schools to be honest. :D Anyone agree with me? I mean you can't find anything. I think Columbia has one of the best web-site. Go Columbia, Go Columbia ..... :clap: :love:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    I love my school, but Arizona's website is one of the most ridiculous ones I've ever seen.

Poor layout, poor color choice, and they don't even highlight the right things. It is also quite outdated when it comes to information.

I haven't looked in a while, but I liked UNLVs a couple of months ago. It looked pretty crisp and was easily accessible.

4. dr_benj

dr_benj Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Minnesota has a pretty decent website compared to most schools. Has a ton of information on it. You can get most questions answered by just reading through their website.

5. gatorfan99

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Boston University's website is freakin' AWESOME!! :) :)

6. Dr.BadVibes

Dr.BadVibes Membership Revoked
    Removed

Gator is definitely right.......BU's website is amazing......Columbia's website is average.

I used to think from all the universities I visited that Temple and Tufts had the worst website, but now that Temple has fixed it, Tufts is now the worst. Oh yah...Gavin is right, Arizona's blows as well :p

But Mark said during my interview that Tuft's website will be corrected very soon.

7. Mo007

Mo007 Gifted Hands
    10+ Year Member

Case is working on theirs too. Expect a new look for the new DMD.

8. Meggs

7+ Year Member

USC and BU have pretty cool ones. Most of all, they're very user friendly. You can actually find the info there, without needing to call or email for the slighest detail.

9. grettlin2

grettlin2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I think NYU does a good job.

10. Dentin068

Dentin068 Member
    5+ Year Member

I agree, I dont think NYU's website is bad. Not just because Im going there, but in all honesty. I am however most impressed with BU's website.