Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Best ENT-trained facial plastic surgeons in the midwest?

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by Ligament, Jun 3, 2002.

1. Ligament

Ligament Interventional Pain Management
    Physician Lifetime Donor SDN Advisor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    Hey all,

I have a friend with about ten foreign body granulomas, distributed bilaterally from about T2 - C2. They are the result of some contaminated injectants.

Anyway, she wants them removed by a top ENT facial plastic surgeon. She lives in Chicago but is willing to travel to nearby states to find a top surgeon.

This is not my field by a long shot (I am PM&R) so I thougtht I would ask your recommendations. Names and locations if possible.

thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. neutropeniaboy

neutropeniaboy Blasted ENT Attending

Attending Physician
    The chair of Univ of Illinois Chicago is a facial plastic surgeon...

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ligament:
    <strong>Hey all,

I have a friend with about ten foreign body granulomas, distributed bilaterally from about T2 - C2. They are the result of some contaminated injectants.

Anyway, she wants them removed by a top ENT facial plastic surgeon. She lives in Chicago but is willing to travel to nearby states to find a top surgeon.

This is not my field by a long shot (I am PM&R) so I thougtht I would ask your recommendations. Names and locations if possible.

thanks!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

4. doughboy

doughboy Senior Member

Ligament, I sent you a PM.

5. Mr. H

there is an awesome doctor here in UW-Madison, who specialized in ENT and does Plastic right now.

6. Ligament

Ligament Interventional Pain Management
    Physician Lifetime Donor SDN Advisor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    Mr. H,

ok.....care to name this person??????