best/favorite Thanksgiving foods??!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mbh11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
in another thread we all got to talking about how much we had to study over the break..so let's not think about that and let's think about fooooood instead

favorite Thanksgiving foods??

here are mine.... HAM! fresh rolls, green bean casserole, homemade pecan pie (which i make myself) and my dad's thanksgiving special...leg of lamb. mmmm. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and lots of gravy over all of it. I have to agree with you on the pecan pie for dessert.

Apple Pie! Mashed potatoes and homemade mac and cheese! Yummm!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
The stuffing. Hands down, the winner.

I cannot tell a lie. I love that canned cranberry stuff. Plasma?

The Chex Party Mix. And the corn bread. Yum.

The stuffing. Hands down, the winner.

winner.jpg

Stuffing and mom's home made pasta salad.

The turkey itself, of course. No debate.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can eat all the organs you want. I will eat my tasty, tasty, tasty cornbread stuffing.

And Pumpkin pie.

Omg pumpkin pie.

Whatever, don't care what goes into it, just love that it's amazing :love:

And like I said, pumpkin pie is insignificant next to lemon merengue.

Meh, pumpkin pie is overrated. BlueElmo thinks apple pie and cherry pie are the best.

Meh, pumpkin pie is overrated. BlueElmo thinks apple pie and cherry pie are the best.

Speaking in the third person is overrated. But at least this is more close to the truth than claiming lame old pumpkin pie is the best :thumbup:

I thought you didn't do that?

I thought you were the good mod?

Jerkface.

I AM the good mod; I have to protect everyone from your tragically wrong opinions.

Stuffing is amazing.
I could spend the week eating only that alone. mmmmm

It's all about the mashed potatoes and stuffing for me! I'm the one at the table with two mini mountains of mashed potatoes and stuffing on my plate...and not much else. :oops:

It's all about the mashed potatoes and stuffing for me! I'm the one at the table with two mini mountains of mashed potatoes and stuffing on my plate...and not much else. :oops:

epic first post :thumbup:

my mom makes the most awesome sausage stuffing EVER!! I absolutely can't wait to eat it tomorrow!!!!

Plus I help her make like pounds and pounds of it so me and my brother can take home huge gallon-ziplocks full of it. Then I live on stuffing and turkey sandwiches for all of December. If I"m feeling fancy I add some cranberry sauce to the sandwioch too.

mmmmmmmmmmmm... sorry... it's almost lunch break and this thread is KILLIN' me right now!

Lasagna (yes, we eat lasagna on thanksgiving) first, then turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, and stuffing, all covered with copious amounts of homemade gravy :D

the stuffing, hands down.. with the slow cooked turkey being a close second..mm 24hrs

pumpkin pie-done

this caused my obsession with all things pumpkin, making the fall my favorite (and probably most unhealthy) season...Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, and i just discovered how to make pumpkin brownies with my girlfriend....unreal

pumpkin pie-done

this caused my obsession with all things pumpkin, making the fall my favorite (and probably most unhealthy) season...Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, and i just discovered how to make pumpkin brownies with my girlfriend....unreal

Pumpkin brownies?? Got a recipe to share?

pumpkin pie-done

:boom:

That's you blowing my mind.

Pumpkin brownies?? Got a recipe to share?

Me too!

pumpkin pie-done

The pumpkin pie is a fail... but I'm intrigued by everything else.

Pumpkin pie is good with sour cream. Sour cream- yuuummmmmm!!:thumbup: