Best Full Lengths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missdoctor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, what do you recommend for full lengths besides AAMC? I STUPIDLY went through most of them sections at a time without taking them as full lengths and now I have no full ones left to do. When I look through the threads some say TPR is best and others TBR. Which have you found is best?

I also need much work on verbal but perhaps with more full length practice that will be fixed..... Any recommendations? Thanks for any advice!:)

Members don't see this ad.

BR and GS are your best bets in that order. BR offers better overall tests, but they're more expensive. GS is a good deal, however, the science scores are usually lower than normal and the verbal is worse than BR FL's VR. Basically, neither set of tests are great in verbal, though BR is better than GS. No verbal source comes close to the AAMC material (FLs and Official Guide which includes ~1 FL). Your next best bets for verbal are EK Verbal 101 and the TPRH Verbal Workbook. That said, whenever you take a FL, take the verbal as well to acclimate yourself to taking FLs. About TPR's FLs, they get too many mixed reviews for me to recommend them.

Okay I see. Thanks so much for the response, greatlyyy helpful!:)

Oh and one more thing- when you say that the GS science scores are lower, you mean that people tend to score lower on them because they're more difficult? And is that for both PS and BS?

Okay I see. Thanks so much for the response, greatlyyy helpful!:)

Oh and one more thing- when you say that the GS science scores are lower, you mean that people tend to score lower on them because they're more difficult? And is that for both PS and BS?

If I remember right, it's a mix of more difficult and the curve. Yes, that applies to both PS and BS.

Members don't see this ad :)
To the OP,
i ordered TBR CBTs 3 weeks ago and they sent me the activation email today. i've not been the site to activate and i posted an ad in the for sale forum. it's CBTs 1-5. its not been accessed so if you're interested in buying let me know.

To the OP,
i ordered TBR CBTs 3 weeks ago and they sent me the activation email today. i've not been the site to activate and i posted an ad in the for sale forum. it's CBTs 1-5. its not been accessed so if you're interested in buying let me know.

I've heard that TBR is unreal difficult, but its the best preparation for the real thing.

Do all of the AAMC tests, and read all of their crazy paragraph long explanations as to why 1+1=2. It's their logic you want to get a grip on.

Good luck.

are you still looking to sell the 5 TBR tests? i've been trying to figure out/debating to order from them for a while now. please let me know and i can buy them from you!