• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

best general info book?

lgreen_premd

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2005
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hi,

I am trying to find a good book that has all the general info for getting into med school. Anyone have any recommendations? I bought all the kaplan mcat books, so I was thinking of getting the Kapan Book "Get into Medical School: A Strategic Approach" to go along with my collection.

Noticed there are a few others, but reviews on amazon were pretty split on most of them.

So anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great.

Thanks

lgreen_premd

10+ Year Member
    Oct 22, 2005
    1. Pre-Medical
      Hmmmm....no body?

Went with:
      -Get into Medical School: A Strategic Approach
      -U.S. News Ultimate Guide To Medical Schools
      -Becoming a Physician : A Practical and Creative Guide to Planning a Career in
      Medicine

If there are any other good ones anyone recommends, I'd still be greatful to hear about it.

Thanks

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.