SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Best Gross PowerPoints?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by myry, May 16, 2007.

1. myry

myry countdown 7+ Year Member

Jul 18, 2003
    I'm retaking gross over the summer, and my school does not have particularly good PowerPoints for the lectures. Did anyone have PowerPoint slides that were helpful and online (don't need a password)?
    Thank you so much!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. G.O.A.T.

G.O.A.T. New Member 10+ Year Member

Apr 12, 2006
    i don't know of any, sorry. but i think you should just stick with your syllabus and netter's anyways. good luck.

4. stoic

stoic "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Nov 4, 2000
    sodom, south georgia
    i used the university of Michigan's site quite a bit during gross. i don't have the URL on this computer, but as i recall they have dissection video's as well as quizzes and maybe some lectures?

it helped me a lot

edit: this is the site. it kicks ass:

http://anatomy.med.umich.edu/

5. myry

myry countdown 7+ Year Member

Jul 18, 2003

6. BlondeCookie

BlondeCookie Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Is it better to go study the Netter's Atlas and try to memorize everything, or read through a text like the one by Moore & Dalley?

7. ut2010

ut2010 Medical Student 2+ Year Member

Apr 11, 2007
    UC Berkley has videos of their anatomy class online and you may find that useful. I do not know the website off hand but I think it is listed in one of the sticky posts in the allo board.