felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2002
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    Originally posted by GTea
    NYU

Good call on that. My tour guide was SUPER hot as well....nothin' like following her around for awhile :D Safe to say that her tour (although a crappy one) was the best part of my interview experience at NYU.

E

Eraserhead

I really was astounded at how hot everyone at Cornell was.

Miami would be the second choice I think of the schools I interviewed with. Surprisingly, SD wasn't very impressive in this particular area.

Odaroloc

10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jan 12, 2004
      CO
        Originally posted by felipe5
        Good call on that. My tour guide was SUPER hot as well....nothin' like following her around for awhile :D Safe to say that her tour (although a crappy one) was the best part of my interview experience at NYU.

That might be my ex...do you remember her first name? That would be funny, she said she gives a lot of tours

JohnHolmes

Large Member
        10+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Dec 30, 2003
          Originally posted by Eraserhead

Miami would be the second choice I think of the schools I interviewed with. Surprisingly, SD wasn't very impressive in this particular area.

They must have been hiding the day I was there. I didn't notice anything special about Cornell student hotness other than some of the girls were wearing the long dresses that cover the ankles. Can't show too much skin....

CCW

dabenxiong

15+ Year Member
          Sep 27, 2002
          1. Resident [Any Field]
            I'm not sure about the cheerleading team at USC, but their Pharm students are definitely far better looking than average. When I was interviewing there, I had a feeling that ~70% of the pharm students are asian female, and among that, 80%+ are HOT~ ;)

About the Ads

Catalyst

Enjoying Life
            10+ Year Member
            15+ Year Member
            Feb 9, 2002
            MD/NYC
              Originally posted by Eraserhead

Out of 14 schools I visited, Columbia, NYU, and Miami had the best looking women hands-down.

Offear

10+ Year Member
              15+ Year Member
              Jan 3, 2004
              Midwest
                Believe it or not...University of Wisconsin-Madison. Madison is the "fittest" or most in shape city in the nation, and it's made out of a lot of the University students. The gyms are always packed. The girls are always primped, the guys are always running.

So I guess Madison was the best student "body ".

Punny, I know. Forgive me.

StrngoutAS

7+ Year Member
                15+ Year Member
                Nov 5, 2003
                Malibu
                  Originally posted by Offear
                  Believe it or not...University of Wisconsin-Madison. Madison is the "fittest" or most in shape city in the nation, and it's made out of a lot of the University students. The gyms are always packed. The girls are always primped, the guys are always running.

So I guess Madison was the best student "body ".

Punny, I know. Forgive me.

Isn't Wisconsin like statistically the most overweight state in the country? I could have sworn I've heard that.

Offear

10+ Year Member
                  15+ Year Member
                  Jan 3, 2004
                  Midwest
                    Statistically, according to the weight reported on driver's licenses, yes, Wisconsin the state is the most overweight. But, I have heard from numerous sources that this is because Midwesterners are traditionally more honest than people from other regions, and this carries over onto the weight reported for your d.l.

Besides, Madison is a fraction of Wisconsin, and as a life long resident of Wisconsin, Madison in waaaaay different than the rest of the state. Everything is increadibly liberal and people on average are super aware on things like health. (Alas, I might be slightly biased here.) I do know that in both SELF and Men's Health magazines it was named the fittest city multiple times, though.

Plus, I don't think I have seen more than 20 people here on campus the entire time that I have been here that I would consider to by severely overweight or obese. Lots of tiny little twiggy girls. Gets kind of annoying for those of us that have a more voluptuous figure. Ah well.

movingonup

7+ Year Member
                    15+ Year Member
                    Mar 7, 2004
                      You would think miami, but I know a lot of the people at the school... not as hot as you would think.

NYU was definately up there, though Emory admissions lady was awesome.

I can say through all my interviews I saw only 1 ugly person... Kinda the opposite of what I expected

The ugly person was cool though.

About the Ads

CanuckPAGirl

That girl needs therapy
                      10+ Year Member
                      5+ Year Member
                      May 6, 2004
                      Buffalo
                        Eraserhead said:

Off topic, but Cornell undergrads certainly are NOT! Perhaps the med school accepts them Legally Blonde style. :)

redgrover

7+ Year Member
                        15+ Year Member
                        Dec 8, 2003
                        Meecheegan
                          I've gotta go with Alabama or LSU-New Orleans on this one.

With that said, the hottest student body is going to be located at the state school with the hottest undergrads. Or at least a law school. Come on, your average med school student pales in comparison.

I'm guessing the Texas schools aren't that bad, either. Actually, UT-Southwestern sounds ideal. Dallas is full of some of the most beautiful people I've ever seen in any one city.

MichiMO

7+ Year Member
                          15+ Year Member
                          Mar 14, 2003
                          1. Resident [Any Field]
                            Kinda going with the California/Miami trend...it seems most people in my class at the University of Arizona are really good looking. Not just, "oh they are nice looking" but really good looking. I was pretty shocked...I expected medical school to be filled with kinda bookish looking people.
                            Actually I heard that there has been a joke going around for quite a few years that being beautiful is a requirement for admission :)
                            I guess the joke has gone so far as when my family would tell people I was accepted they were asked on numerous occations: "Is she really beautiful...all UofA med. school women seem to be beautiful"
                            Not sure what they are implying here, but it is entertaining nonetheless.
                            The same trend applies to lots of the guys as well...but they are ALL married.

About the Ads

sacc

7+ Year Member
                            15+ Year Member
                            Oct 21, 2002
                            Houston
                              When I interviewed at A&M, the girl who showed me to my interviewer's room was freakin' hot. She was so sexy that while I was being interviewed I was thinking about her!!:

Interviewer: So what you do like about our medical school?

Me: Well, that girl who led me to this interview was full of hotness....and I love her...

hehe, well that didn't really happen but you get the idea. As far as the student body itself, I didn't think it was anything to talk about.

If you think about, the odds of having a hot student body overall are pretty slim. First, there's really a small percentage of the population is hot. Then, there's a drastically smaller percentage that is hot and in medical school. Now finding an entire student body thats hot in medical school...very very slim.

mercutio99

10+ Year Member
                              5+ Year Member
                              May 2, 2004
                              State College, PA
                                I'm only going by the limited scope of my interview day, but here's how my school's stacked up:

1) Penn State: good looking students and very good looking interviewing group (this one girl from Colorado was wicked hot)
                                2) Jefferson: excellent interviewing group, but rather weak students (from what I saw)
                                3) Temple: pretty crappy school in general (sorry if you're going there); interviewing group was so-so and students were also so-so (my tour guide had a hole in her jeans and I could see her panties, so in my skewed memory she was kinda hot)
                                4) Pitt: butt-ugly interviewing group and students (from what I saw)

Do you think I'd get hotter chicks in med school if I grew a sleek Tom Selleck-esque mustache?

CrazyCozak

On the edge of the seat
                                10+ Year Member
                                15+ Year Member
                                Sep 1, 2003
                                Arizona
                                  MichiMO said:
                                  Kinda going with the California/Miami trend...it seems most people in my class at the University of Arizona are really good looking. Not just, "oh they are nice looking" but really good looking. I was pretty shocked...I expected medical school to be filled with kinda bookish looking people.
                                  Actually I heard that there has been a joke going around for quite a few years that being beautiful is a requirement for admission :)
                                  I guess the joke has gone so far as when my family would tell people I was accepted they were asked on numerous occations: "Is she really beautiful...all UofA med. school women seem to be beautiful"
                                  Not sure what they are implying here, but it is entertaining nonetheless.
                                  The same trend applies to lots of the guys as well...but they are ALL married.

Go U of A! :) I am at ASU and planning to be in U of A med school sometime in the future.. just to add myself to the statistics of good-looking but married men.. hehe :)

JohnHolmes

Large Member
                                  10+ Year Member
                                  15+ Year Member
                                  Dec 30, 2003
                                    redgrover said:
                                    With that said, the hottest student body is going to be located at the state school with the hottest undergrads. Or at least a law school. Come on, your average med school student pales in comparison.

I've been a fan of yours and following your posts for some time, and I must say, you are out of your godforsakenmind woman!

redgrover

7+ Year Member
                                    15+ Year Member
                                    Dec 8, 2003
                                    Meecheegan
                                      I've been a fan of yours and following your posts for some time, and I must say, you are out of your godforsakenmind woman!

:love: :confused: :)

I'll take that as a compliment and run with it.

If we're after clarity, I was implying that there really isn't much need in worrying about the attractiveness of a med school class. I think it's safe to say that the majority of the lookers are going to be elsewhere. On top of that, dating med school lookers in an environment where everyone is seeing the same people day in and day out and where everyone knows everyone... social life is a bit like high school again, isn't it? Not my cup of tea.

madtowngirl

10+ Year Member
                                      15+ Year Member
                                      Jun 15, 2002
                                      in the hospital
                                      1. Resident [Any Field]
                                        patzan said:
                                        http://www.mensfitness.com/rankings/200

sorry Madison, not on the list. Here's the Men's Fitness rankings for fittest and fattest cities. Pingpong was right on with the Dallas comments.

this is off topic, but how does Milwaukee move from fattest list in 2003 to fittest list in 2004??? I don't know if this mag knows what its talking about.

Fed Meat

Fed Metal
                                        10+ Year Member
                                        5+ Year Member
                                        Aug 5, 2004
                                        Steamboat Springs, CO
                                          patzan said:
                                          http://www.mensfitness.com/rankings/200

sorry Madison, not on the list. Here's the Men's Fitness rankings for fittest and fattest cities. Pingpong was right on with the Dallas comments.

I suppose you buy into the idea that Miami is among the fattest cities in the US? These rankings are crap. Dallas is loaded with beautiful people. Miami is, too, though I find it a much more shallow city.

pballa24

Ali G is my idol...?
                                          10+ Year Member
                                          7+ Year Member
                                          Jul 24, 2004
                                          1. Medical Student
                                            Ummm, speaking from experience, I'm gonna go with Vandy. Although I haven't been to too many other campuses, I can only imagine that Vandy is up there. The girls here are tiiiiiiiiight. Only problem is they're rich and won't have anything to do with non-rich non-white guys. Of course thats a generalization, and has proven untrue in cases involving myself, but for the main part thats how they roll (bimmers and pink shirts with POPPED collars)!

About the Ads
                                            This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                                            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                                            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                                            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                                            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                                            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                                            7. This thread is locked.