best MCAT book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mustymullet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any opinion on what the best book is to buy for the MCAT? I'm about to get the complete Examkrackers package because i heard Examkrackers was one of the better books. I am really discouraged to take the prep class next semester cause it's like $2000!!:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

well, if you would like the examkrackers package, i can sell it to you brand new. just pm me.

i'm sorry to say that i can't tell you how it is. i haven't touched it (hence it being brand new...) because shortly after i ordered the series i decided to get a private tutor from princeton review. now THAT cost $4800. but i mean, it worked. so, iunno.

i heard the books were great. that *is* why i bought them. let me know if you want to buy the books, or if you have any questions about the private tutor =) good luck!

oh i forgot to add, of course i'd sell it to you at a reduced price ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I used EK as well, though only the General Chem and Bio editions (the rest I though I was pretty well brushed up on). I didn't do fantastically on the MCAT, but that had more to do with the minimal time I spent with the books and not the books themselves. I'd recommend them to friends and/or family.

Hey has anyone tried that book that was sort of sponsored by SDN? MCAT Pearls I believe it was called.