Best MCAT books (Which TBR books to buy)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmckuin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I will be restudying to retake the MCAT and was wondering which mcat books are the best? I know there has been other threads with this discussion and found out that Berkley Review are the best. My question is which of these books are the best? So if I have to buy one books for each subject (bio, ochem, gchem, physics, and verbal) which ones should I get from either TBR or other places? Let me know, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I will be restudying to retake the MCAT and was wondering which mcat books are the best? I know there has been other threads with this discussion and found out that Berkley Review are the best. My question is which of these books are the best? So if I have to buy one books for each subject (bio, ochem, gchem, physics, and verbal) which ones should I get from either TBR or other places? Let me know, thanks!

My suggestion would just be to get all of the TBR books (Except verbal, I can't comment on that). They have tons of practice passages in them, and from the quick glance I've given them, they look really solid. I'm actually excited to study this time, haha.