Best MCAT Physics Prep?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leaveit2rani

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can recall most of the formula Physics very well. But I might need some help just recalling the basic concepts.

Out of the 3, which do you recommend for Physics?

Princeton Review, Berkley, or NOVA?

Members don't see this ad.

I can recall most of the formula Physics very well. But I might need some help just recalling the basic concepts.

Out of the 3, which do you recommend for Physics?

Princeton Review, Berkley, or NOVA?

EK since the material is fresh in your head and need quick review. But if you have to choose from this list, I think Berkely is the best prep company for the sciences.

Nova/TPR and TBR all do a great job. TBR has nice passages, while nova and TPR break it down nicely.

i liked tpr
but its too detailed (which is what i wanted)
im not sure what it means to recall formulas. does it mean that u comprehend the subjects pretty well? if so, then go with ek, if not, tpr or tbr. tpr for content and tbr for passage practice is a great combo. but if u cant get both, go with tbr, b/c of the passages (less detailed review than tpr).
btw if u choose tbr, get the newest version, i hear its much better (i used the 09 version)

btw if u choose tbr, get the newest version, i hear its much better (i used the 09 version)

This is key. There are plenty of used versions of the current book out there as well as the option to buy them brand new. It's worth the effort to get the newest ones (with the real cover).