Best MCAT Practice Book??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Musiclover07

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys So I Took the MCAT in June and I did not get what I needed to unfortunately. I am trying to look for new resources for practice. What do you guys think about examkrackers vs nextstep? Which one is better? I have used the AAMC and Kaplan and I have quite a bit of the kaplan materials left but I didn't feel like they were indicative of the test so I don't know if I should use those anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys So I Took the MCAT in June and I did not get what I needed to unfortunately. I am trying to look for new resources for practice. What do you guys think about examkrackers vs nextstep? Which one is better? I have used the AAMC and Kaplan and I have quite a bit of the kaplan materials left but I didn't feel like they were indicative of the test so I don't know if I should use those anymore.
Bruh just watch Khan Academy videos on their MCAT section, those are goldennnnnnnn! They also have practice passages which are ight and made in conjunction with AAMC!!!! I loved Next Step, their exams were better than any other company imo. I'd buy their 4 pack and do next step exams 1-4!

The best way to prepare for the sciences is TBR by far. The books have both content review and hundreds of passages. You will learn from their answer explanations way better than any KA videos or any of the other books you may have. I tried videos, and it didn't cut it for me. TPR and EK are excellent for the CARS. I'm liking TPR for P/S, although KA may be all you need.