Best MCAT Practice Exam/Diagnostic (besides AAMC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RSum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So after content review, I basically overloaded on AAMC's (unfortunately), I wanted to ask which is the best practice MCAT to see where you stand after AAMC's, right now I can choose between:

Obviously, the free Kaplan and TPR MCAT online, the Exam Krackers#1H Simulated Exam (on paper) and I also have many of the old Kaplan Practice Exams on pdf.

In your opinion, which do you think would be the most accurate full length?
Any suggestions on which would be more accurate to AAMC (the real MCAT) in assessing/scoring?

Members don't see this ad.

Wow thats bad planning. Youre in AAMC test-taking mode, and obviously have it fine-tuned. I can name off some companies but that'll throw you off. Whens your exam?

Wow thats bad planning. Youre in AAMC test-taking mode, and obviously have it fine-tuned. I can name off some companies but that'll throw you off. Whens your exam?

Yeah, I know it was definitely bad planning, it was mostly due to me having pactice exam access expire sooner than desired. exam date: Sep. 10.

Although, I think if there is good practice somewhere else, then I should definitely take it. Which is why I'm asking everyone. Have you taken any of the exams I stated, if so, which do you think is the better one as an indicator/practice (Yes, I'm aware that those first time diagnostics aren't too representative of the real MCAT)

Yeah, I know it was definitely bad planning, it was mostly due to me having pactice exam access expire sooner than desired. exam date: Sep. 10.

Although, I think if there is good practice somewhere else, then I should definitely take it. Which is why I'm asking everyone. Have you taken any of the exams I stated, if so, which do you think is the better one as an indicator/practice (Yes, I'm aware that those first time diagnostics aren't too representative of the real MCAT)

I'd go with TPR if you really must and GS exams :! Honestly, though if you're happy with where you're at I would just review every day and continue some practice passages here and there

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd go with TPR if you really must and GS exams :! Honestly, though if you're happy with where you're at I would just review every day and continue some practice passages here and there

Thanks again. Which free FL do you think is a better indicator/practice between GS and TPR?

Anyone can share their experiences, so what did you all think if you've taken any of the free exams I stated?