Best MCAT Prep Course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dietsprite

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! In your honest opinion, what do you think the best MCAT prep course is? I'm thinking of doing Kaplan, but I would just like to hear as many opinions as possible before I register. My weakest area is verbal reasoning.

One more question-- For those of you who have bought Audio Osmosis from ExamKrackers, how helpful are the CD's, especially the one for verbal?
Also, how is the ExamKrackers prep class?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all! In your honest opinion, what do you think the best MCAT prep course is? I'm thinking of doing Kaplan, but I would just like to hear as many opinions as possible before I register. My weakest area is verbal reasoning.

One more question-- For those of you who have bought Audio Osmosis from ExamKrackers, how helpful are the CD's, especially the one for verbal?
Also, how is the ExamKrackers prep class?

Thanks!

If you have to take a course, Kaplan is better IMO due to the enormous volume of practice material. AO is so so in my hands, and I'm not sure verbal was any help to me at all. Doing the EK verbal book is a great way to prepare.

I thought my Princeton Review course was OK. Haven't tried Kaplan. The main advantage of TPR is that they offered twice the amount of classroom hours than Kaplan at the same price. That was my main reason for choosing them.

The instructors were pretty good at what they do, but YMMV. I learned a good amount from the sciences but not much from verbal.