Best med school parody videos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lordhelix

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody have some fun med school parody videos to share?! I'm pretty sure this will factor heavily into my applications process.

Members don't see this ad.

Duke just came out with their Second Look video and it is AMAZING!!

Reactions: 1 user
I am all over this.

M2 Royals

Gunner Song

Doc (Clique)

What Does the Spleen do?

UofA Disney Melody

Yes, they are all musicals. Bask in the song. Live vicariously through their often cringeworthy lyrics.
(I really like musicals)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The Gunner Song is definitely the best. I dare say, it's a must-watch for any noble, aspiring gunners out there.

Two of my favorite jokes from there that none of my friends get:
One man's night off, that's another man's gunning
and, Think I'll start a gunner club.

im surprised how many attractive girls there are in med school

would gladly **** where i eat
every
single
day

Reactions: 1 users
drexel was killing it during the years that female doc was doing their videos (also lead in "doc")

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We all gotta start somewhere! That feeling when finally getting in

I don't take myself seriously at all, but I would never do this because things always have a way of biting you in the big booty.

I know an awful lot of the people in this one and I think it's pretty good.

I Don't Know - Let it Go parody that's got 100,000 views thus far

There was another video parody of "Let it Go" that I saw a couple weeks ago. Can't remember the school, but it was just one woman with a pretty decent voice. Anyone have the link to that?

There was another video parody of "Let it Go" that I saw a couple weeks ago. Can't remember the school, but it was just one woman with a pretty decent voice. Anyone have the link to that?
was it a video or just the song?

I thought this was hilarious

You don't know you're terminal:
Grease:
Goodbye My Liver
In A&E:
HRT/Defying Gravity:

Wow thanks for wasting 2 hours of my time that I could have wasted through other means.

You know what I see when I watch these videos? Narcissistic idiots.
You know what I see when I read comments like yours? People who don't know how to have fun.
Wow thanks for wasting 2 hours of my time that I could have wasted through other means.
You chose to watch these videos, so that's all on you.

I personally love med school parody videos. It shows that a school's student body knows how to have fun to balance out a stressful part of their career/lives. It also lets me know if a school has students that I would actually enjoy hanging out with. I would definitely participate in a med school parody!

I guess sarcasm is lost on some.

I guess sarcasm is lost on some.
#weneedasarcasmfont

Was I supposed to interpret your comment as covertly positive? Because that's not the impression I'm getting...

I am all over this.

M2 Royals

Gunner Song

Doc (Clique)

What Does the Spleen do?

UofA Disney Melody

Yes, they are all musicals. Bask in the song. Live vicariously through their often cringeworthy lyrics.
(I really like musicals)

Thank God I am not the only one who has seen all of these. I showed another pre-med one of these videos and he looked at me like I was an idiot! LOL

You know what I see when I read comments like yours? People who don't know how to have fun.

You chose to watch these videos, so that's all on you.

I personally love med school parody videos. It shows that a school's student body knows how to have fun to balance out a stressful part of their career/lives. It also lets me know if a school has students that I would actually enjoy hanging out with. I would definitely participate in a med school parody!

+1. Way too many people don't know how to balance work and play.