Best Neuroantomy Resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDSlacker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering what you all would recommend for a quick review of neuroanatomy. It doesn't have to be a book but if there is some really good website out there or a book is fine too. My test is in about 2 weeks so I don't have time to read all of high yield neuroanatomy or something and I would prefer something that I could spend a few hours on and get a pretty good overview of neuroanatomy.

Also this is completely unrelated but figured I would post it here rather than starting another topic but would you guys recommend NBME 7 or 11. I've taken NBME 12 and 13 so far and planning to take NBME 15 and one other next week back to back to simulate length of real test (I know it's actually longer than the real test but it will just prepare me even more lol). But just wondering if anyone has any advice on which one they would recommend taking. I don't care which is easier or I'm more likely to score better on. I would rather just take the one that has more relevant things to the real exam and I could learn the most from. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Yea I've heard those are good but they're also super long. I do have them but I don't have 10-15 hours just to spend on neuroanatomy. (not sure exactly how long they are but it was a lot of files)